Policies and Procedures
Hours of Operation
* Business English Conversations, LLC office is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 5p.m. EST
* We close for all U.S. government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to the following Business English Conversations products, programs & websites:
http://businessenglishcoversations.com/, Business English Conversations Lessons, http://businessenglishconversations.kajabi.com
* Business English Conversations attempts to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, however, Business English Conversations shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Business English Conversations.
License and Conditions
* Business English Conversations grants you a limited license to access and make use of the Website. As a condition of such license, you agree:
a) not to download or modify any part of the Website, except with the express and prior written consent of Business English Conversations LLC;
b) not to download or copy any account information for the benefit of another merchant;
c) not to collect or make any use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
d) not to resell or make any commercial use of this Website or its contents;
e) not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the Website for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Business English Conversations LLC;
f) not to make any derivative use of this Website or its contents;
g) not to frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Business English Conversations LLC and its group companies without express written consent of Business English Conversations LLC;
h) not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Business English Conversations name or trademarks without the express written consent of Business English Conversations LLC; and
i) not reproduce or store any part of this Website in any other website or include any part of this Website in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Business English Conversations LLC.
* The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation text, photographs and graphics) are owned by Business English Conversations LLC or its licensors. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates. You are also advised that Business English Conversations will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
* All trademarks of Business English Conversations LLC indicated on the Website are trademarks of Business English Conversations LLC or its group companies in the United States and other countries. Without the prior consent of Business English Conversations LLC, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Business English Conversations trademarks, including the Business English Conversations logo.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Visitor Material and Conduct
*Business English Conversations shall have no obligations with respect to such material. Business English Conversations LLC and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
*You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
* You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking; using robots, spiders, data mining or similar data gathering tools; and automated submission of data).
* Business English Conversations shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Business English Conversations to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraph (b) or paragraph (c) above.
Links To and From Other Websites
* Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Business English Conversations LLC has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
* Business English Conversations therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
* If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Business English Conversations logo;
b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
c) you do not in any way imply that Business English Conversations is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with Business English Conversations nor present any other false information about Business English Conversations;
e) you do not otherwise use any Business English Conversations (or Business English Conversations Club) trademarks displayed on this Website without express written permission from Business English Conversations;
f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
h) Business English Conversations expressly reserves the right to revoke the license granted in Section 2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
*You shall fully indemnify Business English Conversations LLC for any loss or damage suffered by Business English Conversations LLC or any of its group companies or affiliates for breach of paragraph (b) above.
* Billing address must be the same as used for your credit card statements.
* 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only for 30 days from date of purchase.
* Customers must contact our support department by email or regular mail within 30 days of purchase: members@BusinessEnglishConversations.com
* Once a refund request is received the refund process will take no more than 30 days from the date the request was made. All refunds will be returned to the original credit card
* Excessive refunds will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than once. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than once.
Personal Checks and Money Orders
* We do not accept personal checks nor money orders. Payment must be by credit card or Paypal only.
* While Business English Conversations attempts to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, Business English Conversations does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website.
* Business English Conversations may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and Business English Conversations makes no commitment to update such material.
* The material on this Website is provided “as is” and “as available” basis, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Business English Conversations provides you with this Website on the basis that Business English Conversations excludes all representations, warranties (either express or implied), conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
* Business English Conversations, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Business English Conversations affiliates or affiliated companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort [including without limitation negligence], contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
* If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
a) Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, USA. Any dispute arising out of or connected with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada or of the U.S. District Court for the region of Reno, Nevada, USA.
b) Entire Agreement. The Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Business English Conversations LLC and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and Business English Conversations LLC with respect to the Website. You will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will apply when you use or purchase Business English Conversations services and products.
c) Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Business English Conversations to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Conditions remain in full force and effect.
d) Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If you have questions or comments regarding Business English Conversations, LLC products, please email us at members@BusinessEnglishConversations.com or mail Business English Conversations LLC,604 Hemlock Trail, Canton, GA 30114 USA